Great question. In my humble opinion, moving to Reno is primarily a lifestyle choice.
- is a pretty cool place near lots of awesomeness:
- Lake Tahoe
- Sierra Nevadas
- Black Rock Desert (if you are into the Burning Man scene)
- Plenty of skiing, kayaking, SUPing, hiking, biking, you name it.
- has a revival taking place in Midtown with awesome new breweries, restaurants, and bars. Lots of new startups and a small but growing Reno tech scene. Food coop. Completely bike-able and walkable areas of town.
- is big enough to have most everything you want in a city: Major brand and big-box stores (i.e. Apple, Costco, ), outlets (i.e. Nike, ) trendy bars and clubs (i.e. Death & Taxes, Public House, Chocolate Bar, EDGE), restaurants (Midtown Eats, CAMPO),
- is small enough that you can get most anywhere in town in 15 minutes and you can run into people you know…
View original post 664 more words